OXYL8 delivers BOHS-approved courses in the fields of local exhaust ventilation (LEV) and basic occupational hygiene.
Our LEV and occupational hygiene training courses, designed and moderated by BOHS, are accepted by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) as key elements in securing basic competence in various aspects of LEV, be it design, specification, commissioning, management or examining and testing.
Do visit our revised and updated website which has many useful links and resources on all aspects of LEV: https://oxyl8.com
Details and dates/venues for our upcoming LEV training courses can be found by following these links:-
P600 Methods for Testing Performance of LEV – P600 Details and Dates
P601 Examination & Testing of LEV – P601 Details and Dates
P602 Basic LEV Design – P602 Details and Dates
P603 CoSHH PPE – P603 Details and Dates
P604 Performance Evaluation & Management of LEV – P604 Details and Dates
W201 Introduction to Principles of Occupational Hygiene – W201 Details and Dates
Please do visit our OXYL8 LEV training course website at: https://oxyl8.com
We are a friendly family run group of companies based in Worcestershire who specialize in the design, manufacture and installation of dust and fume extraction (LEV) systems, ventilation and noise control.
Our engineers have extensive experience and also hold the BOHS accreditations P601, P602, P603, P604 & W201.
Our services include:
- Practical but effective design of LEV Systems.
- Balancing of all types and sizes of systems. (Report with calculations can be provided if required).
- Commissioning & Thorough Examination and Test of LEV systems.
- Servicing of LEV Plant (Including Fume cupboards, Scrubbers, Dust filter units).
- Remedial work.
- Noise control. We have the engineering knowledge to locate and fix the source of the noise rather than just box the issue in. We design silencers.
- User manuals for any type of systems including those with units whose manufacturers are now obsolete.
- Training. We offer training to meet clients LEV Management obligations.
We are privileged to provide, maintain and evaluate LEV systems in a variety of trades including:
- Biomass/Coal & Nuclear power stations.
- Metal fabricator & sheet metal workshops.
- Forge & Foundries.
- Recycling facilities.
- Wood working.
- Food & packaging production.
- UPVC & building materials.
- Grain stores.
- Textiles, wallpaper & paint manufactures.
- Vehicle body shops.
- Beauty & Dentistry laboratories.
- Schools, colleges & universities.