Supplier of Electronic Hi-Viz Airflow Indicators for the LEV industry.
Monitair Ltd have developed, manufacture and distribute the unique Chevron electronic airflow indicator. The Chevron is designed to continually monitor the static pressure in an LEV system and reassure the operator that it is working correctly. A dynamic moving display indicates either correct operation or a fault condition, such as a fan failure, broken or blocked ductwork.
The Chevron is powered by 2 AA batteries which last in excess of 14 months, and a battery monitor informs the user when these need to be changed.
The unit can be calibrated in seconds for use across the range of 200 to 2000 Pascals, so one size fits all.
With a very attractive price, minimal installation and an eye-catching design, it is not surprising that the Monitair Chevron is now in use 24 hours a day, across a wide range of LEV installations, including soldering stations, injection moulding machines, ducted fume cupboards, on-ship portable extractors and many more.
Click – Picture of a Chevron Unit
New “One Stop Shop” from the OXYL8 Team for all your LEV Testing Requirements:-
- Rotating Vane Anemometers RVAs
- Hot Wire Anemometers HWAs
- Pitot Tubes PTs
- Manometers MMs
- Dust Lamps DLs
- Smoke Tubes & Smoke Generators SMK
- Hood Indicator Gauges HIGs
- Phase Rotation Testers PRTs
- LEV Labels LBLs
- Duct Test Point Grommets and Bungs MCPs
- Real Time Dust Monitors RTDMs
- Instrument Cases ICs
- Second Hand & Demo Kit at reduced prices DEMO
Visit the main site at https://levshop.co.uk
Established in 1969, Filtermist manufactures, supplies, installs and commissions standalone and centralised extraction and filtration systems to effectively remove oil mist, smoke, dust and fume from workplace air.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- System design, equipment production and supply, installation, commissioning and aftersales support
- Dedicated SPA qualified engineers providing routine and reactive maintenance for all makes and models of LEV system
- UK wide CoSHH compliant Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) testing for all makes and models of LEV system from P601 qualified engineers
- Air monitoring
- LEV log books, smoke sticks and wind direction indicators
- Air flow indicators
Filtermist holds ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification, and is accredited by SafeContractor for the high standards of health and safety practiced throughout the company.
Download a copy of our Service and LEV Brochure here:- Brochure
Our F Monitor Resource page can also be accessed here:- F Monitor Information