Established to satisfy demand from both professional extraction engineers as well as the self-installer, LEV DIRECT is a specialist online provider of equipment and parts for all aspects of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV).
From its comprehensive inventory of products, LEV DIRECT has the capability to offer a superb delivery service on just about any item you could possibly need for your dust or fume extraction project – whether it’s a pressure gauge, FastClip ducting sections, replacement filter media, or even a complete new filter unit, LEV DIRECT takes pride in its ability to supply quality components and equipment to meet your specific requirements.
We supply the Following & More:
FastClip Ducting Spiral Ducting Flexible Ducting
Filter Media Diaphragm Repair Kits
LEV Testing Equipment Dust Extraction Units
Fume Extraction Units Confined Space Extraction
Horace Waller VC Parade
Shawcross Business Park
03300 538 998
Our core business is the design, supply and installation of dust and fume extraction systems and workshop machinery.
This is complemented by our aftermarket services including maintenance, repairs and statutory testing. Through a combination of these produces and services we assist our customers and clients to create safer workplaces.
We operate with a variety of sectors such as Education, Manufacturing, Construction and Facilities Management. Using only our directly employed staff, we provide a dedicated package to suit our clients’ needs, from the initial design consultation to full electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance and statutory checks.
Tecomak is a specialist ventilation company, primarily focused on the healthcare, pharmaceutical and laboratory markets.
We offer a wide range of services from routine compliance testing to design and installation of new systems. Specialist activities include:
• Validation of GMP cleanroom facilities
• Servicing of microbiological safety cabinets
• Compliance testing of containment laboratories
• HEPA filter replacement and DOP integrity testing
• SF6 containment testing of laboratory fume cupboards
• Design and installation of laboratory ventilation systems
• Design and installation of uPVC and polypropylene extract systems
• Biological decontamination of laboratories, cleanrooms and hospital treatment areas
We are a friendly family run group of companies based in Worcestershire who specialize in the design, manufacture and installation of dust and fume extraction (LEV) systems, ventilation and noise control.
Our engineers have extensive experience and also hold the BOHS accreditations P601, P602, P603, P604 & W201.
Our services include:
- Practical but effective design of LEV Systems.
- Balancing of all types and sizes of systems. (Report with calculations can be provided if required).
- Commissioning & Thorough Examination and Test of LEV systems.
- Servicing of LEV Plant (Including Fume cupboards, Scrubbers, Dust filter units).
- Remedial work.
- Noise control. We have the engineering knowledge to locate and fix the source of the noise rather than just box the issue in. We design silencers.
- User manuals for any type of systems including those with units whose manufacturers are now obsolete.
- Training. We offer training to meet clients LEV Management obligations.
We are privileged to provide, maintain and evaluate LEV systems in a variety of trades including:
- Biomass/Coal & Nuclear power stations.
- Metal fabricator & sheet metal workshops.
- Forge & Foundries.
- Recycling facilities.
- Wood working.
- Food & packaging production.
- UPVC & building materials.
- Grain stores.
- Textiles, wallpaper & paint manufactures.
- Vehicle body shops.
- Beauty & Dentistry laboratories.
- Schools, colleges & universities.