Established in 1969, Filtermist manufactures, supplies, installs and commissions standalone and centralised extraction and filtration systems to effectively remove oil mist, smoke, dust and fume from workplace air.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- System design, equipment production and supply, installation, commissioning and aftersales support
- Dedicated SPA qualified engineers providing routine and reactive maintenance for all makes and models of LEV system
- UK wide CoSHH compliant Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) testing for all makes and models of LEV system from P601 qualified engineers
- Air monitoring
- LEV log books, smoke sticks and wind direction indicators
- Air flow indicators
Filtermist holds ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification, and is accredited by SafeContractor for the high standards of health and safety practiced throughout the company.
Download a copy of our Service and LEV Brochure here:- Brochure
Our F Monitor Resource page can also be accessed here:- F Monitor Information
Our core business is the design, supply and installation of dust and fume extraction systems and workshop machinery.
This is complemented by our aftermarket services including maintenance, repairs and statutory testing. Through a combination of these produces and services we assist our customers and clients to create safer workplaces.
We operate with a variety of sectors such as Education, Manufacturing, Construction and Facilities Management. Using only our directly employed staff, we provide a dedicated package to suit our clients’ needs, from the initial design consultation to full electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance and statutory checks.
We are a friendly family run group of companies based in Worcestershire who specialize in the design, manufacture and installation of dust and fume extraction (LEV) systems, ventilation and noise control.
Our engineers have extensive experience and also hold the BOHS accreditations P601, P602, P603, P604 & W201.
Our services include:
- Practical but effective design of LEV Systems.
- Balancing of all types and sizes of systems. (Report with calculations can be provided if required).
- Commissioning & Thorough Examination and Test of LEV systems.
- Servicing of LEV Plant (Including Fume cupboards, Scrubbers, Dust filter units).
- Remedial work.
- Noise control. We have the engineering knowledge to locate and fix the source of the noise rather than just box the issue in. We design silencers.
- User manuals for any type of systems including those with units whose manufacturers are now obsolete.
- Training. We offer training to meet clients LEV Management obligations.
We are privileged to provide, maintain and evaluate LEV systems in a variety of trades including:
- Biomass/Coal & Nuclear power stations.
- Metal fabricator & sheet metal workshops.
- Forge & Foundries.
- Recycling facilities.
- Wood working.
- Food & packaging production.
- UPVC & building materials.
- Grain stores.
- Textiles, wallpaper & paint manufactures.
- Vehicle body shops.
- Beauty & Dentistry laboratories.
- Schools, colleges & universities.